Clean Sky 2 has launched its 2nd call for core partners with a deadline on 30/07/2015.
Link to the call : http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/portal/desktop/en/opportunities/h2020/calls/h2020-cs2-cpw02-2015-01.html
Two infodays are scheduled in May:
- in Brussels, 6 May 2015
- in Rome, 19 May 2015
More details can be found here.
Want to know more? You may contact your Enterprise Europe Network representative for more information.
About Enterprise Europe Network Aeronautics and Space Sector Group
Our main services for this sector are:
- Finding innovative technological solutions to complement your product development
- Finding clients and co-operation partners for your products and processes
- Promoting your innovative technologies and in our database of technology profiles
- Informing you about European programmes and assisting you in applying for EU grants
- Supporting your partner search for cooperative research projects at transnational level
- Arranging one-on-one meetings with potential partners at Space and Aerospace related trade fairs and company missions to visit potential partners
- Communicating your interests and concerns on European Union policies to EU policy makers
- Finding out about laws and regulations concerning the sector in other Network countries
SME or multinationals, universities and research institutes, clusters or any European stakeholder interested in benefiting from the services of our Sector Group can contact their regional representative for more information. If there is no Sector Group representative in your region, please contact your local Enterprise Europe Network branch.
Any request for institutional collaboration with the group should be addressed to the Sector Group coordinator.
|Luisa Maria Bernardes||Portugal (Coimbra)||CEC – CONSELHO EMPRESARIAL DO CENTRO\CCIC _ CAMARA DE COMERCIO E INDUSTRIA DO CENTRO|
|Mirella BERRY||France (Blagnac Cedex)||CHAMBRE REGIONALE DE COMMERCE ET D’INDUSTRIE MIDI-PYRENEES|
|Joerg Buesel||Germany (Hannover)||INVESTITIONS-UND FORDERBANK NIEDERSACHSEN (NBANK)|
|Daniela Cena||Italy (Torino)||CAMERA DI COMMERCIO INDUSTRIA ARTIGIANATO AGRICOLTURA DI TORINO|
|Giovanna D’Addamio||Belgium (Brussels)||Executive Agency for Small and Medium Enterprises|
|Stefan Dahlhielm||Sweden (Lulea)||AB CENTEK VID MLULEA TEKNISKA UNIVERSITET|
|Elena Giglio||Italy (Roma)||AGENZIA PER LA PROMOZIONE DELLA RICERCA EUROPEA|
|Marco Gorini||Italy (Venezia Mestre)||VENETO INNOVAZIONE SPA|
|Timo Huttunen||Finland (Turku)||TURKU SCIENCE PARK OY AB|
|Kostas Karamanis||Greece (Athens)||FOUNDATION FOR RESEARCH AND TECHNOLOGY HELLAS|
|Kurt Bøgild Kristensen||Denmark (Aarhus N)||Væksthus Midtjylland|
|Susana Larrea||Spain (Vitoria Gasteiz)||SOCIEDAD PARA LA TRANSFORMACION COMPETITIVA – ERALDAKETA LEHIAKORRERAKO SOZIETATEA SA|
|Dominik Pilat||Poland (Rzeszow)||RZESZOWSKA AGENCJA ROZWOJU REGIONALNEGO SPOLKA AKCYJNA|
|Daniel Rettich||Germany (Berlin)||BERLIN PARTNER FUER WIRTSCHAFT UND TECHNOLOGIE GMBH|
|Simone Sparano||Italy (Napoli)||Unioncamere Campania|
|Triin Udris||United Kingdom (Oxford)||OXFORD INNOVATION SERVICES LIMITED|
|Quirien Verbakel-Veldman||Netherlands (Utrecht)||KAMER VAN KOOPHANDEL|
|M. Emilien WATELET||Belgium (Charleroi)||HERACLES|
More about Enterprise Europe Network: http://een.ec.europa.eu